- Human Resources Manager
recruiting and staffing;
organizational departmental planning;
employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
company employee and community communication;
employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
employee services and counseling.
Application and renewal of oversea employee working permit
Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline
Minimum 5 years at management level HR experience and experience in construction industry is a definite advantage
Familiar with Macau Labour Law / Employment Ordinance / work permit application procedure
Good leadership and management skills, strategic thinking, independent, multi-tasking and detail-minded
Good command in spoken & written Chinese and English, fluent Putonghua
Candidate must proficiency in PC knowledge, Excel and Word, able to work independently, self-motivated and take full responsibility for completion of duties.
- HR Assistant
- 發布日期：2017-07-15工作地點：Macau 招聘人數：1
· Provide support to all Human Resources functions, office administrative work and activities
· Assist to handle recruitment processing; posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
· To handle safety, welfare, wellness and health related issues
· Assist in handling visa/work permit application/renewal for labours importation process
· Ensure HR & Administration policies and procedures in compliance with local labor laws and regulations
· Liaise with local agencies and government institutions in respect of all staff matters
· Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees
· Knowledge on Labour Relations Law
· Perform ad hoc HR duties as assigned
· Degree or Diploma holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
· Macau BIR Holder
· At least one year working experience in human resources
· Strong sense of responsibilities
· Self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills
· Experience in monitoring imported labours is an advantage
· Well versed in local labor laws, employment practices and other related legislations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel，Word，PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
· Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Report to CEO, provide status of financial condition by interpreting, reporting financial data.
Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and corrective actions.
Create and provide monthly and annual budget.
Maintain a documented system of accounting policies, procedures.
Oversee the preparation and filing of all tax returns
Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions.
Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for company’s board of directors
Manage accounting staff.
Manage M&A, joint ventures, investment, capital raising and other financial related corporate exercise.
Working Location: Macau & Hong Kong office
Requirement & Qualifications:
Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience (Construction industry is preferred)
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.